Traxter X MR HD10
GET INTO IT.
2020 TRAXTER X mr HD10
- 211.5 cm wheelbase
- 38 cm of ground clearance
- Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™)
- ECO™ / ECO Off / Work modes
- 1,134 kg towing capacity
- Multi-function cargo box with LinQ easy installation accessories
- Rear differential with Turf mode
- 162.5 cm wide with Arched A-arm
- Smart-Lok front differential™
- Strategically positioned engine air intake and CVT inlet / outlet
- 14-in. cast-aluminum wheels
- VERSA-PRO bench seat with bolster seats, reinforced seat skin featuring X package trims and adjustable driver seat
- HMWPE full skid plate
- 2,014 kg winch with synthetic rope
- Heavy-duty front steel bumper
- Full hard roof
- Aluminum rock slider
- 7.6 in. digital display with keypad
- Brake holding mechanism
- Heavy-duty Rotax® engine
- Smooth, durable and responsive transmission
- True Can-Am DNA with a strong identity
- Work or ride with confidence
- Meaningful and versatile functionality
- Easy handling and capabilities
- Advanced comfort and intuitive cockpit with optimized visibility
- Multifunction cargo box with sturdy tailgate and smart storage
- 1-year maintenance free and easy access to key maintenance components
Rotax HD10 V-Twin
MAGNIFICENT MUD MOVER
Yeah, it roars: the 82-hp Rotax HD10 V-Twin is specifically tuned for serious work, and to be a serious companion in muddy conditions. Why? Torque. With Smart-Lok technology, the engine feels even more responsive thanks to an all-new front differential setup to get the most out of the snorkeled Rotax powerplant.
Smart-Lok with MUD mode
Next-level traction, honed for mud: put the 4WD system in Turf, 2WD, 4WD TRAIL / 4WD Mud with exclusive Smart-Lok* technology using a keypad. Smart-Lok is a fully lockable on-the-fly front differential with electronically-controlled automatic modes. Using multiple sensors and data, it engages near-instantly, locking with the right load at the right moment. Get maximum traction while retaining low-speed maneuverability.
*Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM Industries, a market leader in the drive train industry
Fully equipped for deep, muddy terrain
GRAB A SNORKEL
Are you built for the deep end? Traxter X mr is the one work side-by-side with a suite of factory mud upgrades for its drivetrain, including raised-to-the-roof snorkeled CVT and engine intakes, PRO-TORQ CVT Transmission with Quick Response System (QRS), Electronic Drive Belt Protection, and a lower gearing ratio for down-low power to haul out of a hole.
30 in. ITP Cryptid Tires on 14 in. cast-aluminum wheels
Want a head start? These 30 in. ITP Cryptid† tires on 14 in. cast-aluminum wheels will hook up all the way from the hole shot to the moment you turn it off, whether for a blast across a mud hole or on a long-distance ride.
Fitted with arched arms, aluminum rock sliders, and mudguards, we’ve given added protection for obstacles and unforseen circumstances that might derail a lesser side-by-side. At speed, its improved geometry returns excellent roadholding and control.
2,041 kg winch with synthetic rope
READY TO RESCUE
A relocated 2,041 kg winch with synthetic rope, roller fairlead and front and rear recovery anchors might seem like overkill—but when everyone’s trying to keep up with an X mr, a few are bound to get stuck. Help ’em out. And frankly, if you’re not winching…you’re not really mudding.
VERSA-PRO bench seats with bolsters
For a more sporting ride, our engineers quickly learned that bolstering the Traxter’s capability meant its occupants needed to be more secure than ever, leading to the all-new VERSA-PRO bench seats. With added side padding and a redesigned profile, they’ll help you control and enjoy this side-by-side vehicle to the fullest. The VERSA-PRO bench seat also features X package seat trims.
A warranty that’s got your back
REAL FUTURE TOGETHER
When you add it all up, a lower cost of ownership, easier maintenance, and 2-year warranty mean less downtime and more time behind the wheel. The Traxter has an easy-to-service design and uses durable Rotax engines for a reason: they can handle the long haul.
New 7.6-inch digital gauge with enclosed storage