Outlander 6×6 450 T
ENTRY TO ANOTHER LEVEL.
We build heavy-duty 6×6 machines for you—and the work that goes with it. For tough terrain and working off-road, there’s nothing like the additional traction from a 6×6 being driven by the torquey and efficient Rotax 450 engine.
2020 Outlander 6×6 450 T
- Rotax® engine
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with extra low L-gear
- 25-in. Carlisle Trail Wolf tires
- Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- Double Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI2) rear suspension
- Double A-arm front suspension
- Relocated air intakes
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Multifunction digital gauge
- 10.9 L water-resistant rear compartment
- Quick release rear sway bar
- 159 kg capacity rear cargo bed
- T-category features Towing hitch with trailer plug, directional indicators, position lamps, mirrors, horn
New Rotax 450 single cylinder engine
CONTINUE THE LEGEND
Tackle rough tasks and navigate off-road with a 38 hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 engine, proven to offer an unmatched balance of power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that’s not a boast.
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with extra low L-gear
GRABS AND GOES
The Outlander’s Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) means that no shifting is required. It’s calibrated to always deliver optimal torque output in all uses and conditions. You can also count on engine braking to automatically reduce your speed when going downhill. The extra low L-gear makes it easier to maneuver the ATV in demanding conditions—for example, when pulling your trailer or in deep mud.
VISCO-LOK AUTO-LOCKING FRONT DIFFERENTIAL
The Can-Am Visco-Lok system is one of the most riderfriendly designs on the market, as the progressively and automatically locking front differential system requires no buttons to push or levers to hold. Once 6×6 is selected, the system intelligently transfers power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing wheel with traction and is not hampered by a speed or rev limiters.
Hardworking standard features
WORKS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
An industry-leading 1,650 lb (750 kg) towing capacity, front and rear racks with cargo extenders, and LinQ attachments points will make the Outlander 6×6 your preferred companion for work and play.
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize.